⚈ Thrush and Cankers
⚈ Quarter Crack / kills the bacteria in cracks
⚈ Hoof Wall Cracks
⚈ Corns and Sole Bruises
⚈ Abscesses / kills the bacteria
⚈ Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
⚈ Laminitis or Founder / reduces pain and sensitivity (helps heal damaged tissue)
Mode of Application:
- Clear the hoof of visible mud/ordure.
- Ensure the hoof is clean and dry.
- Apply the product generously with the supplied brush to the hoof sole and walls.
Apply three (3) times a week.
To treat severe conditions, apply twice a day for at least a week.
1. The main active ingredients in Hoof Doctor is natural birch bark extract.
Birch bark has been known and used for centuries in human and veterinary medicine. Its main component, betulin, an abundant natural triterpene which gives the tree its characteristic white color, also serves as an antimicrobial, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and an antineoplastic agent
2. Using omega-3 is a proven antibacterial agent against Gram-positive bacteria and also especially beneficial as an aid in moisturizing dry and brittle hooves
3. Vitamin A and Vitamin D are among other beneficial ingredients, help to boost the immune system and complement both betulin and omega-3 fatty acids in their roles to promote tissue repair and growth.